I have been tagged for the second time by Laura from Reading in the Mountains. She choose fantastic questions.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for in their post.
- Create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you tagged them.
- Include these rules and the person who tagged you in your post.
- Do you prefer to read e-books or paperbacks? Why?
- Which book would you want to live in? Why?
- If you were stuck in a desert island and could only have five books, what would they be?
- If you could meet one author who would it be?
- Which published book do you wish you had written?
- If you could date any book character, who would it be and why?
- If you could be best friends with any book character, who would it be and why?
- If you could give any book character advice, who would it be and why?
- Do you have any reading/review goals for the year?
- What is your favorite book genre to read?
- What new book/books are you looking forward to?
Blogs I tagged!
Singing and Reading in the Rain
A Book From Snowy River
Oh Paper Pages
Kindling the Fire
- What is a book you thought you wouldn't like, but did?
- Do you prefer first person, second or third person?
- Where do you prefer to buy books?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What book or book series caused you to enjoy reading?
- What books are you looking forward to the most this year?
- What is your fondest book memory?
- Who is your favorite male character?
- What do you think of love triangles?
- What secondary character in a book do you wish was the main character?
- Name the book that always makes you smile?