My Thanksgiving holiday weekend ended yesterday and woah it was a joyful time. A time that included eating food, sharing conversations with my family, seeing a wonderful potential house to buy, watching the touching film adaption to The Book Thief, and lighting Hannukah candles.
What I am thankful for...
- Generous people, friendly people and funny people. Friends basically.
- Laughing uncontrollably so many times the last few days and all the other times.
- Chocolate cover pretzels. They are my weakness.
- My family and my dog.
- The best group I could hope for as my group project team for my theater class this past semester.
- A exciting first college semester. If this morning is any consideration, I think the last two weeks will continue the trend.
- The four teachers I had this semester who all helped me become more confident while participating in class discussions.
- Jennifer Armentrout's doing meet a blogger posts on Wednesday. She did mine last Wednesday!
- Excellent actors like Robbie Kay. (Need more of his facial expressions.)
- Excellent friends and actors I know from my theater class.
- Finding a new book this year that, so far, I can read again and again. Secret by Brigid Kemmerer is what I'm talking about.
- The books I can re-read forever and ever. Top books include Hidden Talents by David Lubar, Evernight by Claudia Gray, The Rites of Spring Break by Diana Peterfreund and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling.
- Lastly, the most important one of all. All of you who still read and comment on my blog.
Thanks for reading!